The move came two days after a fire killed five teenage girls locked in an escape room in the north of the country.
The blaze started while the teens were visiting the attraction in the city of Koszalin, killing all five girls and seriously injuring a 25-year-old man.
A man working at the escape room site was also hospitalized with burns.
The 15-year-olds had been celebrating a birthday when they died on Friday, locked inside a room.More news: Cleveland Browns: Studs and duds from season finale loss against Ravens
Escape rooms are games where players are locked in a room with an hour to figure out a series of clues and riddles to get out.
Al Jazeera has reported the Polish state news agency, PAP, said it had learned unofficially the girls died from carbon monoxide asphyxiation.
Escape rooms have become extremely popular over the past 10 years.
During a memorial Mass at Koszalin Cathedral, Bishop Edward Dajczak identified the girls by their first names as Julia, Amelia, Gosia, Karolina and Wiktoria.
The bodies of the girls, all believed to be 15, were found after firefighters put out the blaze that broke out in the city of Koszalin in northern Poland.More news: Flu activity increasing in New York City — CDC
The fire broke out at 5 in the afternoon in one of the escape rooms in Koszalin.
Following a review that took place after the incident, national fire commander Leszek Suski said that more than 100 escape rooms in Poland were found to be unsafe and 13 facilities were immediately shut down.
"Security was not ensured and that led to the tragedy", Suski said.
Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has sent condolences to the victims' relatives.More news: Sarri hints at the need for Chelsea to sign attackers in January